Annual HMI Alumni Institute and Preceptors Conference, Oct 24, 2008
If you haven't made plans to attend this event, make them now! Return your RSVP or contact Linda Huether at (573) 882-6179 or HuetherL@health.missouri.edu
Each year, one of the highlights of our academic program is the HMI Fall Institute that brings together graduate students, alumni, faculty, and other health industry executives for socializing, reminiscing, networking, and discussing changes and career opportunities in the health care field.
The event will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn in Columbia, MO. The schedule is:
- 11:00 a.m. - HMI Alumni Organization Board Meeting (all MUAA members are invited)
- 1:30 p.m. - Early Careerist/Development Panel (a panel of recent grads will talk with students)
- 2:30 p.m. - Roundtable Discussions (with students, alumni, and preceptors)
- 4:30 p.m. - Networking for internships and post-graduation placement (alumni/preceptors/students)
- 5:00 p.m. - Reception
- 6:00 p.m. - Dinner, with speaker Cathy Bryan, Executive MHA 2007 ($60 payable to the HMI Alumni Organization)
And don't forget, Saturday October 25 is Homecoming 2008! The Missouri Tigers take on the Colorado Buffaloes. The HMI Graduate Student Association (HMIGSA) will host a tailgate prior to the game and will provide food and soda. For tickets to the game, call 1-800-CAT-PAWS (1-800-228-7297).
If you have any questions, please contact Linda Huether at (573) 882-6179 or HuetherL@health.missouri.edu.