HMI at AMIA, October 22-26, 2011
Many thinks to all who stopped by the MUII/HMI booth at the AMIA 2011 National Symposium in October. For those who weren't able to stop by or who missed the opportunity to pick up a copy of a featured publication, the list of articles will remain posted for a few more weeks.
See you next November in Chicago!
- Alexander, G.L., Madsen, R., & Wakefield, D.S. (2010). A regional assessment of information technology sophistication in Missouri nursing homes. Policy, Politics, & Nursing Practice, 11(3); 214-225.
- Brokel, J.M., Schwichtenberg, T.J, Wakefield, D.S., Ward, M.M., Shaw, M.G., Kramer, J.M. (2011). Evaluating clinical decision support rules as an intervention in clinician workflows with technology. CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 29 (1); 36-42.
- Burford, M.E., Yeck, A.E., Tucker, J.A., Barker, L.M., Pasupathy, K.S. (2011). Stressors in the pharmacy: An observational study of interruptions. Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society 55th Annual Meeting - 2011; 1970-1974.
- Coberly, E., Boren, S.A., Davis, J.W., McConnell, A.L., Chitima-Matsiga R., Ge, B., Logan, R.A., Steinmann, W.C., Hodge, R.H. (2010). Linking clinic patients to Internet-based condition-specific information prescriptions. J Med Libr Assoc 98(2), 160-164.
- Hua, L., Gong, Y. (2011). Design effective voluntary medical incident reporting systems: A literature review. In G.Savendy, M.G. Smith (Eds.): Human Interface, Part II, HCII 2011, LNCS 6772, pp. 253-261, 2011. ©Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011.
- Khairat, S., Gong Y. (2011). Clinical communication: Human-computer and human-human interactions. In J.A. Jacko (Ed): Human-Computer Interaction, Part IV, HCII 2011, LNCS 6764, pp. 182-191, 2011. © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011.
- Koopman, R.J., Kochendorfer, K.M., Moore, J.L., Mehr, D.R., Wakefield, D.S., Yadamsuren, B., Coberly, J.S., Kruse, R.L., Wakefield, B.J., Belden, J.L. (2011). A diabetes dashboard and physician efficiency and accuracy in accessing data needed for high-quality diabetes care. Annals of Family Medicine, 9(5);398-405.
- Leung, R.D., Pasupathy, K.S.(2011). The economics of social computing: Some preliminary findings on healthcare organizations. Journal of Computational Science, 2;253-261.
- Pasupathy, K.S., Barker, L.M.(2011). Impact of fatigue on performance in registered nurses: Data mining and implications for practice. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 00(0);1-9.
- Pasupathy, K.S., Kochendorfer, K.M., Brown, G.D., Hicks, L. L., Barker, L.M., Leung, R.C. (2011). Decision support system in a patient-centered medical home. 2011 IEEE 13th International Conference on 3-Health Networking, Applications and Services;258-261.