2014 Fall Institute: Oct 23-24, 2014
Sign up now for the HMI Fall Institute, October 23-24, 2014!
This year alumni will also have the opportunity to contribute a gift in honor of Dr. Lanis Hicks' retirement. Contributions will go towards an endowed scholarship in her name.
Lots of new things happening this year:
- Student and Alumni Receptions
- Two ACHE Category I Credit Sessions
- New Workshops and Career Coaching
- Networking and Mentoring Opportunities
- Development Dinner and Silent Auction
Thursday, October 23, 2013
- 3:00-4:30 pm | HMI Department Tours (CS&E Building, University of Missouri Campus)
- 5:00-5:30 pm | Alumni Reception
- 5:30-6:30 pm | Student & Alumni Reception
- After Hours | Student & Alumni Networking at the Deuce (3700 Monterey Drive)
Friday, October 24, 2013
- Breakfast | On Your Own – Hot breakfast available for Guests of Stoney Creek Inn
- 9:00-10:30 am | ACHE Session I: Career Positioning Panel Discussion
- 10:30-12:00 pm | ACHE Session II: Ethical Challenges in Healthcare Leadership
- 12:00-2:00 pm | Lunch Break – On your own
- 2:00-2:50 pm | Workshop I
- 3:00-3:50 pm | Workshop II
- 4:00-4:50 pm | Workshop III
- 5:30-6:30 pm | Social & Health Management and Informatics Student Association (HMIGSA) Silent Auction Wrap-up
- 6:30-8:00 pm | Fundraising Dinner (Contact Veronica Lemme for additional information)
A block of rooms has been put on hold at until September 30:
Stoney Creek Inn and Conference Center
2601 South Providence Road
To reserve a room please call 1-800-659-2220 and reference the block of rooms with Block ID #2484463
If you would like to update your contact information in our HMI Alumni Database, please visit http://hmi.missouri.edu/alumni/alumni_update_form.html.
For questions please contact Veronica Lemme at email@example.com or (573) 884-0698.