HMI's United Way Chili Cook-Off a Big Success
Our United Way Chili Cook-Off was a big success! We served over 60 people, raising $306 for United Way. Kudos for everyone who had a hand in the preparing and bringing all of the food and thank you to everyone who helped with the set up and clean up.
After the ballots were counted, Medical Marvel chili with beans came out on top! Pam Garr received a $30 gift card to Mizzou bookstore, generously donated by a staff member.
With the wonderful response we plan on making this an annual event and possibly open it up to outside of our own department. Bragging rights are pretty important!
- Pam Garr: Medical Marvel-with beans
- Sue Boren: White chili
- Patricia Alafaireet: Vegan chili
- Nancy Rold: Lentil chili
- Alyssa Kenyon-Cordero: "Killer" chili
- Christin Jessen: Black bean sweet potato chili
- Lane Swan: Ring of Fire
- Ted Weatherford: White White Chili