Costs and Financial Aid

Information about federal, institutional, and need-based aid is available from MU's Office of Student Financial Aid. For further explanation of tuition, fees, billing and payment options, please contact MU's Office of Cashiers.

Veterans should contact MU Veterans Center for help applying for veteran's benefits.

MU participates in the Paul D. Coverdell Peace Corps Fellows program for returned Peace Corps volunteers. Students who served in Americorps, VISTA, or Teach for America may be eligible for an Americorps/VISTA/Teach for America Graduate Fellowship.

For information on establishing Missouri residency, please consult the Guide to Establishing Missouri Residency.

Costs and Financial Aid specific to: