- Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics - Designed to serve as both a stand-alone certificate program for non-degree learners interested in health and biomedical informatics and an integrated certificate program for degree-seeking University of Missouri students who are enrolled in a graduate degree program.
- Executive Graduate Certificate in Health Ethics - Designed to develop an understanding of the ethical issues related to health and healthcare and foster skills in analyzing and resolving ethical problems and conflicts in the healthcare environment.
Master of Health Administration (M.H.A.) Degree
- Residential MHA Program - Accredited (CAHME), nationally ranked, traditional on-campus program - preparing professionals to meet the challenges of a changing health care industry. The curriculum is competency based (modified NCHL model), focusing on ensuring students obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to be successful in the dynamic health care market through the incorporation of educational methods shown to be successful with adult learners. Options for dual degrees with Health Informatics (MS), Business (MBA), Industrial Engineering (MS), Law (JD), and graduate certificates in Informatics, Health Ethics, and European Union Studies.
- Executive MHA Program - Accredited (CAHME), nationally ranked, the Executive program offers the quality and content of our traditional program, delivered in a hybrid on-campus/on-line format following a cohort-based model designed for experienced health care professionals. The curriculum is competency based (modified NCHL model), focusing on ensuring students obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to be successful in the dynamic health care market through the incorporation of educational methods shown to be successful with adult learners. There is an option for a dual degree with Health Informatics (MS), and graduate certificates in Health Informatics and Health Ethics.
Health Informatics (HI) Master's Degrees (M.S.)
- Residential HI Program - Traditional on-campus program preparing professionals to lead development and use of electronic health records and other information systems in the health care environment. Options for dual degrees with Health Administration (MHA) and graduate certificates in Health Ethics and European Union Studies.
- Executive HI Program - Integrating technical, clinical, and managerial competencies - health and biomedical informatics education for experienced health care professionals.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Informatics Ph.D. Program - The Ph.D. in Informatics, with Emphasis in Health Informatics, prepares individuals for research and scholarly careers in the application of information technology to health systems.